Saturday, April 26, 2014

Thank you :)




It may now seem so strange to have you not around
For the years have passed with you were nothing but countless ups and downs
I may be forgotten but memories will always be treasured
Things may have changed but in my heart, you’ll always remain 

We maybe have our differences; interests and believes
But being friends with you for a lifetime would be nice and apology for keeping my distance;
For being attached is my great weakness,
And giving all these wrong impressions would be my best bet

For all the wrong words I’ve thrown to you, I'm sorry
I may not know how to choose the right ones
And if I have hurt you out of my knowledge, I'm sorry
I may be sometimes insensitive

You have thought me a lot; thanks for your helping hands
I maybe stretched a bit of your patience; thank you, I appreciate all the efforts you’ve done
All my experiences with you toughened me enough to face new challenges;
Thank you for being with me through this maze of craziness and fun

I’d like you to know that I’m glad to have met you, until next time!  J


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...